John Middleton – Adelaide Wedding Event Consultant
Awarded Adelaide’s Most TRUSTED Wedding Events and Entertainment Supplier 2022
How to Start Planning Your Wedding?
You’re Engaged…… congratulations! Family and Friends are now asking WHEN’S THE BIG DAY? and now the pressure is on to lock in a date and start planning. WHERE DO WE START? You are now one step closer to planning the most perfect wedding.
Having John Middleton the owner of Middleton Events by your side as an independent consultant, is the perfect solution for those who;
- don’t know where to start and feeling overwhelmed
- need advice, support and guidance
- need help, however still want control over their Wedding
- need to plan to a budget and save as much as they can
- want ‘Peace of Mind’ knowing they’ve made the best decisions
- trying to plan remotely and are time poor
- want the best quality and trusted vendors
- want value for money
- don’t want, or can’t afford a Wedding Planner and
- most importantly….don’t want to get caught out by poor quality vendors!
John is the multi award winning experienced consultant with over 40 years and 13,000 weddings experience (over 3,000 weddings personally), who will guide you along the journey of planning your wedding. John will keep the process stress free, fun, simple, easy and enjoyable whilst avoiding the worry, stress and pitfalls……saving you thousands of dollars!
Who Is John Middleton?
John Middleton is the owner and founder of Middleton Events and is a highly regarded and respected Consultant, Entertainment Director, Authorised Marriage Celebrant and DJ/MC. After 4 decades entertaining, a successful career in radio and over 5,000 live performances with state and national awards now under his belt, John knows what it takes to ‘WOW’ guests and how to create everlasting, lifelong memories!
John will guide you through the process of creating a seamless event including any special moments that will be planned to perfection.
“John, we had so many comments on how great you were and that you were a breath of fresh air as far as other celebrants people had encountered.
This is testimony to your amazing attitude and ability to listen to your client and interpret their vision”
What does a Wedding Event Consultant Do?
John’s attention to detail, care for his couples, and passion for weddings clearly shows in his performance. He can deliver the wedding of your dreams by bringing your vision to life, and rest assured John will be with you every step of the way. Planning such an important role in a couples wedding day really is a privilege and having John at the helm, means he’ll take care of quotes, contract negotiations, supplier briefs, venue and supplier selections and overall recommendations.
As Australia’s most trusted and experienced wedding consultant, John helps brides and grooms plan and prepare for the most perfect wedding. He’ll make sure you are pointed in the right direction, to ensure there are no pitfalls or wasted time and money spent. Most of our clients save a minimum of $1,500 by knowing the pitfalls and tricks used to get you spending hard earned money you dont need to pay.
John will coordinate and be involved in the quote process, negotiations with suppliers, review agreements, ensure you are covered against Covid restrictions and lockdowns, mitigating risk, ensure all suppliers are insured, have public liability insurance and provide risk assessment policies along with appropriate licenses.
How much does a Wedding Event Consultant cost?
It depends on how involved you’d like us to be. We can do as little, or as much as you like, before you decide to lock in your suppliers and start paying deposits.
John will work with you to ensure he captures your vision for your wedding day and can assist with the following;
- Wedding Consultative Services – Minimum 3 hours
- Access to exclusive online wedding planning portal and planning questionnaires
- Email, telephone support from John Middleton himself
- Advise on venues, caterers, celebrants, decor and styling, lighting, photographers, videographers, cars, dresses, suits, flowers, rings, music, entertainment and special effects
- Assist you in obtaining quotes and negotiations to book these services for your wedding day.
- Review copies of your quotes, invoices/contracts for all suppliers
- Negotiating Payment Plans
- Advice on event flow, budgeting, timelines, speeches, formalities, floor plans, seating arrangements, invitations, food and beverage packages, vow and speech writing …….and so much more!
Spend more time with loved ones, friends and family, save money, relax and allow John to help you have wedding of your dreams with ‘Peace of Mind’, knowing you’ve planned the best wedding day you could…..without the stress and on budget!
Let’s Talk……We’d Really Love to Connect
SAVE Thousands of $$$
* 1 hour zoom consult $45 – In person meeting $70 per hour.
*Conditions apply and subject to availability
Winner Global Wedding Awards 2022
Best Event Planning Company & LUXlife Customer Service Excellence Award – Adelaide
0400 416 991